PictureButton for MAC – REALbasic plugin for imitating native platform styles. This app was build by EINHUGUR Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PictureButton for MAC Latest Version
PictureButton for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PictureButton that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PictureButton App|
|File Size||1.6 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About PictureButton App for MAC
PictureButton is REALbasic plugin for imitating native platform styles in applications.
Do you want to have your applications looking good and not out of place on all platforms? The PictureButton gives you native look and feel on all platforms. Do you want full keyboard access when turned on on Mac to actually work? Supports menus and submenus. Menus can have images on the menu items. Works properly with masked images on all platforms.
- Added Windows Hi-DPI support.
- Added Linux Hi-DPI support
- Added Gtk3 support on Linux.
- Changed disabled state handling for Images.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PictureButton for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PictureButton .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PictureButton is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PictureButton for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PictureButton apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PictureButton apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PictureButton that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PictureButton icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PictureButton on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PictureButton from your MAC!
PictureButton Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This PictureButton .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. PictureButton is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.