Pickpocket for MAC – Browser extension for accessing Pocket links in a popover. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Pickpocket for MAC Latest Version
Pickpocket for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Pickpocket that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Pickpocket App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Pickpocket App for MAC
Pickpocket is an extension for Safari and Google Chrome that lets you view, search, and open links from and add them to your Pocket, Delicious, Kippt, or Google Bookmarks account in a convenient popover window.
The extension has two basic modes of operation. In list mode, clicking Pickpocket’s toolbar button will open a popover containing a list of your Pocket links. Initially, the popover will list all of your unread links. You can search all your links by typing something in the search bar.
In tabs mode, when you click the toolbar button, Pickpocket will simply open all of your unread links in new tabs. (If you have more than 10 unread links, the extension will ask you to confirm opening them.)
In either mode, Pickpocket can auto-archive links when you activate (or close, your choice) their tabs.
- Shift-clicking an item in the popup will now disable auto-archiving for that item (just that once). To open an item in the background, you now have to Command-click it.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Pickpocket for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Pickpocket .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Pickpocket is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Pickpocket for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Pickpocket apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Pickpocket apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Pickpocket that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Pickpocket icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Pickpocket on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Pickpocket from your MAC!
Pickpocket Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Pickpocket .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Pickpocket is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.