Piano Lesson for MAC – Learn piano. This app was released by IKLAXMEDIA Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Piano Lesson for MAC Latest Version
Piano Lesson for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Piano Lesson that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Piano Lesson App|
About Piano Lesson App for MAC
Piano Lessons…Learn Fur Elise from Beethoven by listening to each hand part.
It presents the left and the right hand splitted. You can listen to the one hand only and work until you know it. Then you can mix the 2 hands to get the full version.
This an ideal application for those who don’t read music very well but learn by hearing.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Piano Lesson for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Piano Lesson .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Piano Lesson is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Piano Lesson for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Piano Lesson apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Piano Lesson apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Piano Lesson that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Piano Lesson icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Piano Lesson on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Piano Lesson from your MAC!
Piano Lesson Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Piano Lesson .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Piano Lesson is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.