PhysicsEditor for MAC – Editor for Box2D and Chipmunk collision shapes. This app was build by CODEANDWEB Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PhysicsEditor for MAC Latest Version
PhysicsEditor for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PhysicsEditor that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PhysicsEditor App|
|File Size||16.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About PhysicsEditor App for MAC
PhysicsEditor is an editor for Box2D and Chipmunk collision shapes. It allows you to simply add images and trace their outline, edit physics parameters and export them.
- Simple to use graphical user interface
- Automated tracing of shapes
- Automated handling of concave polygons
- Manages all your sprites you need in your project
Complete examples for Flash, Corona(R) SDK and cocos2d are included.
Watch this YouTube video to see how simple editing polygons now is.
- Backwards compatibility for .pes files
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PhysicsEditor for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PhysicsEditor .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PhysicsEditor is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PhysicsEditor for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PhysicsEditor apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PhysicsEditor apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PhysicsEditor that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PhysicsEditor icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PhysicsEditor on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PhysicsEditor from your MAC!
PhysicsEditor Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This PhysicsEditor .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. PhysicsEditor is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.