PHP Runner for MAC – Handy tool for learning PHP. This app was build by LANGUI Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PHP Runner for MAC Latest Version
PHP Runner for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PHP Runner that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PHP Runner App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About PHP Runner App for MAC
PHP Runner is a handy tool for learning PHP and running PHP script for daily tasks.
- Type and run PHP code instantly
- Open and run PHP script file
- Display output as plain text or HTML
- PHP CLI interaction (text output mode)
- Syntax highlighting
- Auto completion
- Various themes
- Support Apple silicon
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PHP Runner for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PHP Runner .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PHP Runner is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PHP Runner for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PHP Runner apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PHP Runner apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PHP Runner that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PHP Runner icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PHP Runner on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PHP Runner from your MAC!
PHP Runner Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Easy way to write and run code.
This PHP Runner .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. PHP Runner is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.