PHP Function Index for MAC – Browser to lookup any PHP function. This app was released by ARTISSOFTWARE Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PHP Function Index for MAC Latest Version
PHP Function Index for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PHP Function Index that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PHP Function Index App|
|File Size||412 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About PHP Function Index App for MAC
PHP Function Index (PHPfi) is a simple browser to quickly look up any PHP function. Its search offers realtime-filtering of the function list and it downloads and caches the user contributed notes from PHP.NET for instant lookup. Additionally its AppleScript interface lets you look up PHP functions easily from within your favorite editor..
PHPfi is free for academic and hobbyist users, but from professionals who earn their money with PHP coding I ask a small registration fee:
- Freelancers – If you occasionally earn money with PHP projects, but if the amount is less than 50% of your total income you should license PHPfi for US$ 8.50!
- Business Users – If you earn more than 50% of your income with PHP projects you should license PHPfi for US$ 16.50!
- Fixes a crash when trying to download user comments without connection to the Internet.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PHP Function Index for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PHP Function Index .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PHP Function Index is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PHP Function Index for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PHP Function Index apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PHP Function Index apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PHP Function Index that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PHP Function Index icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PHP Function Index on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PHP Function Index from your MAC!
PHP Function Index Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This PHP Function Index .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. PHP Function Index is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.