PHP Code Tester for MAC – Simple PHP code testing app. This app was released by KUKOSK Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PHP Code Tester for MAC Latest Version
PHP Code Tester for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PHP Code Tester that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PHP Code Tester App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About PHP Code Tester App for MAC
PHP Code Tester is a simple php code testing app made for those of you who constantly open the terminal to type php -r ” in there, and test your code.
I was thinking about making this app for a long time, and actually made it a few weeks ago. Now when the MAC AppStore arrived, i can share it with you…
- Minor tweaks, updated build settings
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PHP Code Tester for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PHP Code Tester .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PHP Code Tester is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PHP Code Tester for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PHP Code Tester apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PHP Code Tester apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PHP Code Tester that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PHP Code Tester icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PHP Code Tester on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PHP Code Tester from your MAC!
PHP Code Tester Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Easy way to write and run code.
This PHP Code Tester .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. PHP Code Tester is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.