PhotoZoom Classic for MAC – Enlarge digital images while preserving quality. This app was developed by BENVISTA Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PhotoZoom Classic for MAC Latest Version
PhotoZoom Classic for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PhotoZoom Classic that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PhotoZoom Classic App|
|File Size||11.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About PhotoZoom Classic App for MAC
PhotoZoom Classic is specialized in enlarging photos while preserving quality. Equipped with BenVista’s unique S-Spline technologies, this software easily surpasses alternative solutions such as Photoshop’s Bicubic interpolation.
PhotoZoom Classic also offers a special setting for removing JPEG compression artifacts and noise. Perfect for images originating from the Internet!
- New: Official support for macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Fixed: Long opening time of certain JPEG images
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PhotoZoom Classic for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PhotoZoom Classic .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PhotoZoom Classic is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PhotoZoom Classic for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PhotoZoom Classic apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PhotoZoom Classic apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PhotoZoom Classic that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PhotoZoom Classic icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PhotoZoom Classic on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PhotoZoom Classic from your MAC!
PhotoZoom Classic Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Digital photo-enlarger produces sharp results (was ImageEnlarger).
Enlarge digital images while preserving quality.
Algorithmically enlarge images to high resolution.
This PhotoZoom Classic .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. PhotoZoom Classic is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.