PhotoTeleport for MAC – Upload Photos. Quickly. Everywhere. At the same time. This app was build by PHOTOTELEPORT Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PhotoTeleport for MAC Latest Version
PhotoTeleport for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PhotoTeleport that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PhotoTeleport App|
|File Size||18.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.0|
About PhotoTeleport App for MAC
PhotoTeleport is a photo uploader supporting simultaneous uploads to multiple services. But it doesn’t limit itself to upload bare picture files: each photo is accompanied by its caption, description and tags (according to each site’s capabilities) in order to maximize its discoverability.
- Support many photo sharing services: DeviantArt, Facebook, Flickr, Google Photos, Shutterstock, VK, etc. (follow our blog for an updated list)
- Album selection, or creation of a new album (if the service supports it)
- Fast editor for captions, descriptions and tags
- Image resizing
- Possibility to specify different captions, descriptions and tags for each website
- Read metadata embedded in the image files
- On upload completion, provide a link to the newly uploaded files for additional editing or sharing
- Initial release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PhotoTeleport for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PhotoTeleport .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PhotoTeleport is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PhotoTeleport for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PhotoTeleport apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PhotoTeleport apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PhotoTeleport that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PhotoTeleport icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PhotoTeleport on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PhotoTeleport from your MAC!
PhotoTeleport Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This PhotoTeleport .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. PhotoTeleport is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.