PhotoMarks for MAC – Add visual watermarks to images in batch mode. This app was build by PHOTOMARKSAPP Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PhotoMarks for MAC Latest Version
PhotoMarks for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PhotoMarks that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PhotoMarks App|
|File Size||29.1 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About PhotoMarks App for MAC
PhotoMarks is a full-featured solution for visually watermarking your copyrighted images in batch mode. Why use a complicated, general-use photo editor when you can use a lightweight, specially built tool to perform the same task?
Here is what PhotoMarks can do for you:
- Batch photo processing with support for multi-core processors;
- Completely customizable text watermarks with pixel-perfect positioning, tile mode, rotation, multiline text, custom and textured fonts, shadow, stroke, bounding box, and more;
- Completely customizable logo watermarks with pixel-perfect positioning, tile mode, rotation, scaling, stroke, shadow, and more;
- Smart-resize filter that makes the difference between landscape and portrait photos, for automatically reducing image size in pixels;
- Auto-rotate filter for automatically rotating photos to the right orientation, or just use a predefined rotation;
- Graphically decorate photos with beautifully designed grunge, vintage, picture, and shape frames, add a shadow effect or a simple border;
- Completely customizable rename filter with keywords and search-and-replace in filenames;
- Upload directly to FTP or send via email;
- Upload your watermarked photos directly to Flickr;
- Easy-to-use interface with previews for every step of the process;
- Support for 50 image formats, including RAW formats from DSLR digital cameras;
- Save settings as profiles and easily reuse them.
- Mask – New filter to add an image overlay over the entire image
- Localized into the Spanish language
- Updated localizations for the Italian, German, French, and Japanese languages
- Updated for macOS High Sierra (10.13)
- Removed support for OS X Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.8), Mavericks (10.9), and Yosemite (10.10) due to compatibility issues
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PhotoMarks for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PhotoMarks .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PhotoMarks is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PhotoMarks for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PhotoMarks apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PhotoMarks apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PhotoMarks that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PhotoMarks icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PhotoMarks on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PhotoMarks from your MAC!
PhotoMarks Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Edit hundreds of photos with one click.
Multi-functional batch photo converter.
Powerful batch image processing tool.
This PhotoMarks .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. PhotoMarks is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.