Photolicious for MAC – Create photo albums from twitter photos. This app was build by HABITATUS Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Photolicious for MAC Latest Version
Photolicious for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Photolicious that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Photolicious App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Photolicious App for MAC
Photolicious makes your photo viewing experience much more enjoyable with its beautiful design and intuitive user interface. Try it, you’ll love it!
Create albums from search queries, hashtags (#instagram is a fun one ;)), trending topics or from a specific user (@username), and immerse yourself in billions of pixels posted everyday on Twitter.
Fluid and easy-to-use user interface allows you to:
- Create unlimited number of new albums for each Twitter user account you have
- Use #hashtags, @usernames or trending topics as search queries
- Reorder albums any way you like (tap and hold an album to enter edit mode)
- Photos and tweets are persisted on your device, for later viewing pleasure
- Tap on photo to view it in full-screen (supports landscape orientation)
- Save photo as favorite to have it displayed in special “Favorites” album
- Retweet photo, save it to Camera Roll or email it to your friends
- Swipe tweet to left to view replies or send your comments
- Swipe tweet to right to return to grid view
- Performance optimisations
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Photolicious for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Photolicious .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Photolicious is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Photolicious for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Photolicious apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Photolicious apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Photolicious that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Photolicious icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Photolicious on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Photolicious from your MAC!
Photolicious Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Photolicious .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Photolicious is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.