Phone Amego (Family Pack) for MAC – Multi-featured phone integration for Macs. This app was created by SUSTWORKS Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Phone Amego (Family Pack) for MAC Latest Version
Phone Amego Family Pack for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Phone Amego (Family Pack) that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Phone Amego (Family Pack) App|
|File Size||16.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Phone Amego (Family Pack) App for MAC
Phone Amego (Family Pack) provides Caller ID, click-to-dial, Address Book, Google Voice, and phone integration for up to 5 Macs. It is designed to help you make the most of all your phones by providing on-screen caller ID, click-to-dial, and Mac integration. Phone Amego works with Bluetooth cell phones, landlines, and VoIP.
- On screen caller ID with optional voice announcement
- Including contact name and image from your Address Book or directory (if any)
- Dial calls from your Address Book, Daylite, or selected text
- Supports popular Bluetooth phones including iPhone
- Supports landline phones connected through a compatible USB modem
- VoIP caller ID with Linksys/Sipura or OBiHAI VoIP telephone adaptors
- Supports Polycom IP phones.
- Support for multi-line call monitoring hardware
- Works with Google Voice
- Caller ID sharing and remote dialing with other hosts on your LAN
- Keep notes on each caller in a shared database
- Flexible call logging and accounting
- Know who is calling before you reach for your phone.
- Dial with ease when the number you want to call is already on your computer.
- Block or Ignore unwanted calls.
- Organize your call records and pull up caller information with a few clicks.
- Allow call accounting for billing or system management.
- Build with latest Xcode to support Apple Silicon.
- Add Info.plist descriptions to access Calendar, Contacts, and Bluetooth. These may be necessary for MacOS X to prompt you for permission.
- Extract phone number from SIP URIs before CRM lookup.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Phone Amego (Family Pack) for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Phone Amego (Family Pack) .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Phone Amego (Family Pack) is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Phone Amego (Family Pack) for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Phone Amego (Family Pack) apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Phone Amego (Family Pack) apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Phone Amego (Family Pack) that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Phone Amego (Family Pack) icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Phone Amego (Family Pack) on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Phone Amego (Family Pack) from your MAC!
Phone Amego (Family Pack) Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Multi-featured phone integration for Macs.
Send and receive faxes.
Internet phone and instant messenger (was SIP Communicator).
This Phone Amego (Family Pack) .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Phone Amego (Family Pack) is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.