PG Commander for MAC – A modern PostgreSQL client. This app was created by EGGERAPPS.AT Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PG Commander for MAC Latest Version
PG Commander for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PG Commander that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PG Commander App|
|File Size||3.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About PG Commander App for MAC
PG Commander is a client for everyone working with PostgreSQL databases.
- Display tables and views in a gorgeous user interface.
- Insert, update, and delete rows with a convenient row editor.
- Powerful SQL terminal for managing your database.
Note: PG Commander is now free.
- Fixed host key checking when connecting to an SSH server
- Fixed problem when displaying error message
- Update to OpenSSL 1.0.2g
- Update to libbsh2 1.7.0 (adds support for diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256)
- Update bundled libpq to version 9.3.11
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PG Commander for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PG Commander .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PG Commander is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PG Commander for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PG Commander apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PG Commander apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PG Commander that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PG Commander icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PG Commander on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PG Commander from your MAC!
PG Commander Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Navicat for PostgreSQL
PostgreSQL graphical interface.
SQLPro for Postgres
Database management studio for Postgres.
SQL database server.
This PG Commander .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. PG Commander is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.