Perl for MAC – Popular Web programming language. This app was developed by SERVERLOGISTICS Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Perl for MAC Latest Version
Perl for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Perl that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Perl App|
|File Size||17.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.2.8|
About Perl App for MAC
Perl 5.8.0 includes many new features and bug fixes. This update is installed with a Mac OS X Package Installer, and does not interfere with the Perl installed with the operating system.
Changes to Existing Documentation:
- perlrepository has been restored with a pointer to more useful pages.
- perlhack has been updated with the latest changes from blead.
Selected Bug Fixes:
- Perl 5.18.1 introduced a regression along with a bugfix for lexical subs. Some B::SPECIAL results from B::CV::GV became undefs instead. This broke Devel::Cover among other libraries. This has been fixed. [perl #119351]
- Perl 5.18.0 introduced a regression whereby [:^ascii:], if used in the same character class as other qualifiers, would fail to match characters in the Latin-1 block. This has been fixed. [perl #120799]
- Perl 5.18.0 introduced a regression when using ->SUPER::method with AUTOLOAD by looking up AUTOLOAD from the current package, rather than the current package’s superclass. This has been fixed. [perl #120694]
- Perl 5.18.0 introduced a regression whereby -bareword was no longer permitted under the strict and integer pragmata when used together. This has been fixed. [perl #120288]
- Previously PerlIOBase_dup didn’t check if pushing the new layer succeeded before (optionally) setting the utf8 flag. This could cause segfaults-by-nullpointer. This has been fixed.
- A buffer overflow with very long identifiers has been fixed.
- A regression from 5.16 in the handling of padranges led to assertion failures if a keyword plugin declined to handle the second ‘my’, but only after creating a padop. This affected, at least, Devel::CallParser under threaded builds. This has been fixed.
- The construct $r=qr/…/; /$r/p is now handled properly, an issue which had been worsened by changes 5.18.0. [perl #118213]
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Perl for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Perl .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Perl is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Perl for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Perl apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Perl apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Perl that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Perl icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Perl on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Perl from your MAC!
Perl Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Perl .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Perl is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.