Perl Runner for MAC – Learn Perl and run Perl scripts for daily tasks. This app was released by LANGUI Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Perl Runner for MAC Latest Version
Perl Runner for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Perl Runner that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Perl Runner App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Perl Runner App for MAC
Perl Runner is a handy tool for learning Perl and running Perl script for daily tasks.
Simply type Perl code and press “Command-R” to run it, that is all! You don’t event need to save the file first!
- Type and run Perl code instantly
- Open and run Perl script file
- Display output as plain text or HTML
- Supports Perl CLI interaction (text output mode)
- Auto completion
- Syntax highlighting
- Support syntax highlighting
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Perl Runner for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Perl Runner .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Perl Runner is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Perl Runner for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Perl Runner apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Perl Runner apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Perl Runner that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Perl Runner icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Perl Runner on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Perl Runner from your MAC!
Perl Runner Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Perl Runner .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Perl Runner is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.