perfino for MAC – JVM monitoring for production servers. This app was developed by EJ-TECHNOLOGIES Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
perfino for MAC Latest Version
perfino for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about perfino that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||perfino App|
|File Size||119.1 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About perfino App for MAC
perfino is powerful monitoring agent gives you maximum insight with minimum overhead.
- Immediately see what’s wrong. When you log into perfino, the dashboard shows you if everything is OK – or if something is going wrong. perfino gives you fine-grained control over what level of performance is acceptable for your application. The dashboard is where you start to drill down into the more detailed data views.
- Show calls between VMs. perfino can monitor business transactions that span multiple VMs. A call in the web layer that goes on to an EJB server and further to a web service – in perfino these operations are connected, even when you do method-level sampling. The call graph not only shows you the big picture of what is happening right now, but also what has happened in the past.
- React to off-nominal conditions. When something is seriously wrong, you want to take action: Create alerts, send emails or gather more detailed data. In perfino, you use triggers and actions to configure your emergency response strategies. Realizing a scenario like “When a business transaction hangs, take a thread dump and send it to my inbox” is very easy in the perfino UI.
- Telemetries everywhere. Telemetries in perfino capture important scalar values in the monitored VMs, like the number of database operation per minute. As sparklines in the dashboard and VMs view, they give you an instant appreciation of the current trends, in their full display they go back in time to the very beginning. Telemetry data is never discarded, only converted to higher resolutions.
- Ultra-flexible business transactions. perfino automatically detects a wide range of business transactions from subsystems like servlet containers, EJBs or RMI calls. In addition, it offers you several ways to make any method call into a business transactions. Whether you explicitly select POJO methods in the perfino UI, tell perfino about an important annotation or use the API to create transactions in your own code depends on what is most practical for you.
- Call tree of business transactions. Transactions in perfino are organized into a cumulated call tree – just as you know it from your favorite profiler. The level of detail is up to you – it depends on what you configure as business transactions. Policy violations like very slow transactions are shown separately in the call tree, so you can analyze them in isolation. perfino also correlates business transactions on the server with page load times in the browser.
- Database performance and bottlenecks. Database operations like JDBC statements, or queries to mongoDB and other NoSQL databases are first class citizens in perfino. When you ask the question “Which SQL query is the slowest in my application?”, perfino delivers the answer together with cumulated backtraces pointing back to the business transactions that are responsible for the queries.
- Method level sampling. To investigate the internal call structure and the method level hot spots of business transactions, perfino performs periodic method level sampling on a per-transaction basis. For slow and very slow transactions you can configure automatic method level sampling. In many cases, these samples give you an immediate explanation for performance problems that are not related to databases.
- Historical comparisons. Being able to compare performance between two points in time is important, especially for agile release managements. With perfino, you can look back indefinitely to compare selected business transactions or entire call trees – your data is cumulated to larger time intervals as time goes by. And comparison functionality is built directly into the views that you use for viewing the data.
- Cross-over to profiling. Defense in depth is a strategy that applies to many situations in life. When your business is on the line, you sometimes need every tool there is and that is why perfino can bring in native JVMTI sampling and ultimately even prepare a VM for a JProfiler connection. So that when you need the full capabilities of a profiler, it’s at your fingertips.
- Fixed SSL connection problem for encrypted agent communication with recent Java releases
- When deleting snapshots or VMs, the table was not refreshed
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download perfino for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the perfino .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the perfino is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy perfino for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing perfino apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete perfino apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the perfino that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the perfino icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall perfino on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove perfino from your MAC!
perfino Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Spyrix Activity Monitoring
Parental & Employee Monitoring software.
This perfino .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. perfino is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.