Peppermint for MAC – The CoffeeScript-able Swiss Army knife for coding (beta). This app was build by OSXPEPPERMINT Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Peppermint for MAC Latest Version
Peppermint for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Peppermint that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Peppermint App|
|File Size||26.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Peppermint App for MAC
Peppermint is the freshest, eco-friendly code editor for your Mac.
- 80+ different syntaxes supported
- 10+ different dark and bright themes
- 20+ linters (Live Syntax Checking)
- Included Source Tree navigation for lots of languages
- Correct-as-you-type Linters
- Lots of different plugins/tools for everything you need
- Instantly Run/Preview your code, in over 25 languages, without ever leaving Peppermint
- Included FTP/SFTP mapping support
- Complete Emmet support + HTML/CSS snippets and autocompletion
- Node.js integration
- Clojure integration
- Lua integration
- Fully customiseable and scriptable
- Advanced editing: snippets, autocompletion, multiple cursors
Version 1.5 (beta 24 – build 5101) :
- Objective-C: Added snippets
- Objective-C: Improved code highlighting
- Swift: Improved code highlighting
- Minor tweaks
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Peppermint for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Peppermint .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Peppermint is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Peppermint for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Peppermint apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Peppermint apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Peppermint that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Peppermint icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Peppermint on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Peppermint from your MAC!
Peppermint Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Refined Vim experience (alpha).
Lightweight, powerful coding application.
Port of the text editor Vim.
This Peppermint .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Peppermint is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.