PeerGuardian for MAC – Security tool for P2P clients (Beta). This app was developed by SOURCEFORGE Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PeerGuardian for MAC Latest Version
PeerGuardian for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PeerGuardian that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PeerGuardian App|
|File Size||2.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About PeerGuardian App for MAC
PeerGuardian is a privacy oriented firewall application. It blocks connections to and from hosts specified in huge blocklists (thousands or millions of IP ranges). Its origin seeds in targeting aggressive IPs while you use P2P.
PeerGuardian is an open project. Not only is its source code open for you to read, use, and modify – but the project is open for you to join and contribute in any form (code, documentation, bug reports, web and support).
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PeerGuardian for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PeerGuardian .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PeerGuardian is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PeerGuardian for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PeerGuardian apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PeerGuardian apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PeerGuardian that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PeerGuardian icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PeerGuardian on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PeerGuardian from your MAC!
PeerGuardian Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Browse privately using anonymous proxies and VPN servers.
Alerts you about outgoing network connections.
Safari ad blocker.
This PeerGuardian .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. PeerGuardian is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.