PDFify for MAC – Create searchable PDF files from different sources. This app was released by PDFIFY.APP Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Business app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PDFify for MAC Latest Version
PDFify for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PDFify that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PDFify App|
|License||Free • In-app purchases|
About PDFify App for MAC
PDFify is application for automatic text recognition (OCR) created searchable and paged PDF out your images and scans.
Use your scanner or camera to add new pages to PDF documents.
Drag emails or webpages on PDFify to create paged PDF files which are perfect for app store invoices.
Drag everything on the PDF window to append it to the current document and apply text recognition if required.
- Apple Silicon (M1) and Big Sur compatibility
- Multi language support for Apple Vision OCR on Big Sur
- Family Sharing enabled
- New icon
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PDFify for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PDFify .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PDFify is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PDFify for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PDFify apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PDFify apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PDFify that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PDFify icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PDFify on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PDFify from your MAC!
PDFify Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Scan and OCR documents with your digital camera or scanner.
Edit and annotate PDFs with ease.
Search through your PDF documents lightening fast.
This PDFify .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. PDFify is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.