PCB Desk for MAC – Quickly lookup media to get metadata and trailers (was PCB3, was PopClipBuddy). This app was build by ITUNES.APPLE Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PCB Desk for MAC Latest Version
PCB Desk for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PCB Desk that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PCB Desk App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About PCB Desk App for MAC
PCB Desk (was PCB3, was PopClip Buddy) lets you perform media-information lookups for everything related to movies and TV shows. It allows you to lookup any title or actor simply by dragging-and-dropping titles or names on the Dock icon, or via shortcut. It offers you full media details, including iMDB ratings, a full cast list, and, if available, the trailer for movies. Are you looking for an actor or actress? You get a gallery mode for photos and all his / her recent movies and TV shows, right in one place. This is also a great discovery tool: PCB Desk will show you planned movies for an actor, even if their titles are far away from official announcements. For example, you may know about Avatar 2, but did you know that there are as many as 4 planned? PCB Desk knows this.
PCB Desk is built on top of theMovieDB data and iMDB.com for ratings. You may know this app from the past: PCB Desk is an evolution of PCB3, which was an ambitious but more an educational project; now, PCB Desk has significantly evolved, and has added some very nice and handy features. It also offers you the ability to check out what’s in theaters now, and what will be coming within the next month. It syncs all your lookups via iCloud, and makes them available on other Macs, as well as on all iOS devices.
- MetaNow is now an external Agent Application handled by PCB Desk to launch if needed or terminated if not
- MetaNow now works with Browsers (Safari
- Google Chrome) for Amazon Prime Video, allowing you to quickly check out more Details about a Movie and its Cast, it also works with TV Shows, you can get deep infos about each episode, even with Guest Stars if available
- MetaNow now supports TV Shows in PLEX, now when opening MetaNow over a TV Show, you get an up-to-date Insight about this Episode including Guest Stars if available
- MetaNow allows you to play Trailers if available right above MetaNow and right where you are…
- Searching in PCB Desk now reflects if nothing found
- Fixes a Scroll Cast in MetaNow issue
- Some fixes for iTunes Movie Lookup with MetaNow
- Some tweaks to PCB Desk’s Memory Usage by using smaller Thumbs of Images
- Various other bug fixes and improvements
- Various bug fixes and UI improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PCB Desk for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PCB Desk .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PCB Desk is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PCB Desk for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PCB Desk apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PCB Desk apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PCB Desk that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PCB Desk icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PCB Desk on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PCB Desk from your MAC!
PCB Desk Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Schematic and PCB design.
This PCB Desk .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. PCB Desk is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.