PayLoom for MAC – RapidWeaver plug-in; build PayPal Web stores (beta). This app was released by YABDAB Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PayLoom for MAC Latest Version
PayLoom for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PayLoom that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PayLoom App|
|File Size||1.9 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About PayLoom App for MAC
PayLoom is a RapidWeaver plugin for building PayPal web stores. Drop in a few pictures, type in the price, and publish a polished and professional site to the web. You can be up and selling in just a few minutes.
Version 3.0.4 (3.0.3):
Note: The downloadable demo is version 3.0.3. The version available through MacUpdate Desktop is version 3.0.4.
- Added catalog mode
- Added hide product option
- Miscellaneous tweaks and enhancements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PayLoom for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PayLoom .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PayLoom is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PayLoom for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PayLoom apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PayLoom apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PayLoom that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PayLoom icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PayLoom on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PayLoom from your MAC!
PayLoom Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
RapidWeaver plug-in; create your own e-commerce site.
Professional e-commerce solution for RapidWeaver.
This PayLoom .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. PayLoom is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.