Pathology for MAC – XPath debugger and visualizer. This app was created by CELESTIALTEAPOT Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Pathology for MAC Latest Version
Pathology for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Pathology that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Pathology App|
|File Size||2.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Pathology App for MAC
Pathology is a thoroughly Mac-native XPath debugger and visualizer written entirely in Cocoa. Pathology includes the innovative ability to debug your XPath queries by proceeding through them step-by-step.
- A full-featured XPath text editor with syntax highlighting, and code auto-completion.
- Several syntax highlighting themes to choose from (in Preferences).
- Check ‘Debug’ to slowly proceed through the XPath expression step-by-step, seeing the filtered result nodes each step of the way.
- An interactive console with click-able error messages that lead you right to the syntax or runtime errors in your XPath or source XML.
- Each Pathology window is a “.pathology” document that can be edited, saved and re-opened later.
- A query results table contains details on the selected nodes or items. Clicking on a row focuses the corresponding node in the source XML text.
- Query result nodes are also highlighted conspicuously in the source XML text.
- Pathology’s XPath engine is powered by Panthro, an open-source implementation of XPath written in Objective-C that includes the ability to debug the evaluation of an XPath expression step-by-step.
- [Fix] Improved stability
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Pathology for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Pathology .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Pathology is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Pathology for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Pathology apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Pathology apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Pathology that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Pathology icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Pathology on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Pathology from your MAC!
Pathology Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Pathology .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Pathology is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.