Pasteboard Viewer for MAC – Inspect the system pasteboards while developing your app. This app was build by SINDRESORHUS Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Pasteboard Viewer for MAC Latest Version
Pasteboard Viewer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Pasteboard Viewer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Pasteboard Viewer App|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Pasteboard Viewer App for MAC
Pasteboard Viewer is a developer utility that lets you inspect the various system pasteboards. This can be useful to ensure your app is putting the correct data on NSPasteboard. The app refreshes the pasteboard contents live and can preview text, RTF, images, and anything that has a Quick Look preview.
Note that this is not a clipboard manager. If you’re not a Mac developer, you probably don’t want this app.
You can make the window always stay in front by enabling “Stay in Front” in the “Window” menu.
Use the up/down arrow keys to switch between the pasteboard items.
It hides obsolete system pasteboard types that have modern equivalents. This includes `CorePasteboardFlavorType`, `NSStringPboardType`, `NSFilenamesPboardType`, etc.
Tip: Right-click an item in the sidebar to copy the type identifier.
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Pasteboard Viewer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Pasteboard Viewer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Pasteboard Viewer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Pasteboard Viewer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Pasteboard Viewer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Pasteboard Viewer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Pasteboard Viewer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Pasteboard Viewer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Pasteboard Viewer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Pasteboard Viewer from your MAC!
Pasteboard Viewer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Compile Intel Mac applications.
Programming source code compiler.
Binary disassembler, decompiler, and debugger.
This Pasteboard Viewer .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Pasteboard Viewer is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.