PasswordBox for MAC – Password manager with auto-fill for Chrome, Firefox, iOS, and Android. This app was developed by PASSWORDBOX Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PasswordBox for MAC Latest Version
PasswordBox for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PasswordBox that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PasswordBox App|
|File Size||2.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About PasswordBox App for MAC
PasswordBox lets you say goodbye to passwords. With instant login on any device, it means you get to your accounts faster with one-click login.
- Click on a site in your PasswordBox or type in the URL and get instant access
- Control auto logins on a site by site basis
- Express login even when you have multiple user accounts for the same site
- Safety from keystroke malware – if you don’t type it, they can’t steal it
Your Passwords, Everywhere – Save a password to PasswordBox and it is instantly saved to all your browsers, computers, and mobile devices.
- Syncs automatically so you always have your logins at your fingertips
- Works on nearly every computer, browser, and mobile device on the market
- Your passwords are also available from the secure PasswordBox website
- Free plug-in for all major browsers including Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer
Your Legacy, Secured – Pass on your online accounts to the people you care about in case something ever happens to you.
- You won’t leave loved ones in doubt about your online assets
- Have peace of mind. Nothing will ever be transferred before death certificate validation
- Protect your family from legal fees and added stress
- Add or remove your digital heirs at any time
Weak passwords are a thing of the past – For each of your online accounts, our password generator can create highly unique and secure passwords.
- Increased online security is guaranteed with super-secure password generation
- Create 26+ character strong passwords that take centuries to decrypt
- No need to remember, they are automatically saved to your PasswordBox account
- Create a strong password anywhere — available on desktop and mobile devices
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PasswordBox for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PasswordBox .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PasswordBox is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PasswordBox for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PasswordBox apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PasswordBox apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PasswordBox that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PasswordBox icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PasswordBox on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PasswordBox from your MAC!
PasswordBox Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Native OS X port of KeePass.
This PasswordBox .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. PasswordBox is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.