Password Compass for MAC – Easy to use Web site password manager. This app was developed by HENDRICOM Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Password Compass for MAC Latest Version
Password Compass for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Password Compass that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Password Compass App|
|File Size||8.4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Password Compass App for MAC
Password Compass… Powerful and simple Web site password management and launch utility.
- Defeats keyboard logging viruses.
- Allows you to use more complicated, secure passwords.
- Keeps all of your Web sites, and Web site credentials in one convenient place.
- Launch your Web sites from one convenient place.
- Use the same program and database on Windows, Mac, and Linux computers.
- Available for Windows, Mac and Linux computers.
- The main Password Compass database uses ultra secure AES 256 bit encryption.
- The key used to encrypt the main database is user defined (your Password Compass password), and stored locally in a separate AES 256 encrypted database.
- The main Password Compass database is useless without your Password Compass password.
- The main Password Compass database can be securely moved between computers; even between Windows, Mac, and Linux computers using the Password Compass import/export feature.
- The same main Password Compass database can be used on your Windows, Mac, and Linux computers.
- Launches Web sites defined in Password Compass using your system’s default browser with the click of a button.
- Automatically copies a user selectable field (username, password, account number) to the clipboard when the Web site is launched, then you just paste into the appropriate field in your Web browser.
- Using either a button on the user interface, or a key combination you can copy username, password, account number or security question to the clipboard.
- Automatically clears the clipboard entry after 30 seconds.
- Login timer can be set to automatically log you out of Password Compass after a user defined period of time, or you can stay logged in to Password Compass indefinitely.
- Updates to the user interface (in preparation of Mac App Store release).
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Password Compass for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Password Compass .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Password Compass is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Password Compass for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Password Compass apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Password Compass apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Password Compass that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Password Compass icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Password Compass on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Password Compass from your MAC!
Password Compass Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Native OS X port of KeePass.
Securely store your usernames and passwords.
Password management app.
This Password Compass .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Password Compass is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.