Pashua for MAC – Create GUI interfaces for Perl, PHP, and more. This app was build by BLUEM Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Pashua for MAC Latest Version
Pashua for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Pashua that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Pashua App|
|File Size||1.8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Pashua App for MAC
Pashua is a tool for creating native Aqua dialog windows from AppleScript, Bash scripts, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, Tcl, or other languages.
The GUI elements which can be used include text input fields (single-line and multi-line), checkboxes, radiobuttons, combo boxes, popup menus, open panels or buttons, images and more. Values entered in the dialog are processed and returned to the calling script.
- Pashua is now Open Source, licensed under the 3-clause BSD license. You can find the source code on GitHub.
- Option -e has been deprecated for some time as is now removed. If this option is used, a warning will be written to stderr, but apart from that, the option does not have any effect. Note: in some cases (notably: passing a non-UTF8 dialog configuration via stdin) this can cause an error.
- The “image” element got new attributes to set an exact size: width and height (while up to now, it was only possible to set maximum width and height). While by default the image will not be upscaled if it is smaller than the defined size, this can be achieved by setting upscale = 1
- Modernized icon
- Changed: When using an “openbrowser” element which currently holds the path to a folder and the button for choosing an item is used, in previous versions the subsequent dialog displayed the parent folder of the selected folder, without pre-selecting the folder. This behavior was introduced intentionally years ago with regard to choosing bundles, but no longer seems useful to me. The new behavior is: if the selected value is a directory, the dialog shows the content of the directory, so if you hit the “OK” button without choosing anything else, the openbrowser’s value will remain unchanged.
- Fixed display glitch regarding focus ring around buttons
- Combo boxes: using the new “rows” property, you can control the number of visible items
- The minimum supported OS X version is 10.9 (previously was 10.6)
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Pashua for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Pashua .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Pashua is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Pashua for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Pashua apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Pashua apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Pashua that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Pashua icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Pashua on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Pashua from your MAC!
Pashua Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create application wrappers for scripts.
This Pashua .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Pashua is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.