Particles for MAC – Create professional Cocos2D particle emitters. This app was created by TUNABELLYSOFTWARE Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Particles for MAC Latest Version
Particles for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Particles that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Particles App|
|File Size||3.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Particles App for MAC
Particles gives you the power to create professional Cocos2D particle emitters in minutes for iOS and OS X.
- Customize your emitter by using the sliders or fine tune it with exact numbers.
- Change the colours, preview with a background or use a custom texture for the particles.
- Save your emitters to a plist file easily use in a Cocos2D app or import an existing one.
- Go fullscreen to really see them in action.
We offer quick and easy support. If you have any issues, please email [email protected] and we will usually get back to you within one business day.
- [New] Updated toolbar icons for a more consistent look
- [New] Added feature to allow unlimited values for certain text fields (ex: duration, number of particles, etc.)
- [New] Added crash reporting
- [Fixed] Issue where the start/end colours may not be set correctly
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Particles for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Particles .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Particles is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Particles for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Particles apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Particles apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Particles that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Particles icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Particles on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Particles from your MAC!
Particles Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Particles .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Particles is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.