Particle Playground for MAC – Customize iOS particle emitter classes easily. This app was created by VIGOROUSCODING Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Particle Playground for MAC Latest Version
Particle Playground for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Particle Playground that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Particle Playground App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Particle Playground App for MAC
Particle Playground is an easy way for developers to customize native iOS particle emitter classes (CAEmitterCell and CAEmitterLayer).
You just drag your particle image on the image well, modify some slider values and watch as the realtime preview shows you what you will see on your device when you hit the “Export”-Button.
You get a fully functional UIView subclass that takes care of all of your settings and displays the particle emitter just like you set it up in Particle Playground.
- Customizable UIKit particle system
- Export your emitter as .m and .h files ready for easy integration in your project
- Randomize function for playing around with emitter configurations
- Retina-ready UI elements
- Drop your particle image in the image well
- Manipulate the different properties until you have the desired effect.
- Hit export (this will give you 4 files) Now you have 4 files: Your code (.h & .m file), the image (.png) and a savefile (.plist). The savefile is just so you can later open the emitter again.
- Drag the image and the code files (.h and .m) in your Xcode project
- Make sure to add the QuartzCore framework to your project.
- Create a custom view with the class “PPEmitterView” (in Interface Builder or programmatically)
- Now just fire up the simulator and watch your beautiful emitter!
Some more things:
- Landscape support added
- Added a new Menu Item “Emitter” with shortcuts for Pause, Reset and Randomize
- Added a new Menu Item “Device” with shortcuts for Device selection and Interface Orientation
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Particle Playground for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Particle Playground .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Particle Playground is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Particle Playground for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Particle Playground apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Particle Playground apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Particle Playground that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Particle Playground icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Particle Playground on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Particle Playground from your MAC!
Particle Playground Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Particle Playground .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Particle Playground is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.