Parsley for MAC – Email without the inbox. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Parsley for MAC Latest Version
Parsley for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Parsley that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Parsley App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Parsley App for MAC
Parsley is email without the inbox.
Opening your inbox is distracting and takes time away from the more important tasks you have to do. With Parsley, you can go almost the entire day without ever opening your inbox. Parsley gives you the ability to act quickly on incoming messages that need it, while saving those that need more time and attention for later.
Parsley integrates with your existing mail client to provide a better email experience. If you’re using Gmail, then you already have access to the world’s best email client. That’s why Parsley works seamlessly with the Gmail Web app providing instant notifications of incoming email and allowing you to quickly preview and respond to each message, all without ever having to open your inbox. Parsley also works with most traditional desktop mail clients.
- True push. Unlike most notifiers we use IMAP IDLE. This means you get your email faster and use less resources on your computer. Most notifiers run in loops repeatedly asking the server if any new mail has arrived. This is inefficient. By using push, all the work is done by the server and your computer just sits back and waits for the notifications.
- Fast and lightweight. Because Parsley uses push notifications, it reserves your processor power and memory for all the other important tasks you’re doing. And when you’re ready to use Parsley, you’ll find it very quick and responsive.
- Growl. Beautiful notifications (and sound), summarizing the incoming email.
- Full message preview. If you want to see more, just click on the notification (or assign a keyboard shortcut) to see the full HTML message in a popup.
- Unread count. Missed clicking on the notification? No problem. Unread count in the menu bar lets you know when you miss something. Previews can be brought back up with a keyboard shortcut, or notifications can be redisplayed using the menu bar.
- Actions. In the preview you can archive, delete, mark as unread, star, reply, or forward – all without opening your inbox.
- Go to inbox. Sometimes you need to do more. A handy keyboard shortcut, or click in the menu bar option will take you to your inbox.
- Keyboard Shortcuts. For those who prefer the keyboard, Parsley uses the same shortcuts as Gmail in the browser. Parsley also adds handy global shortcuts for bringing up and dismissing popup windows, opening your inbox, and composing messages.
- Mailto: links. For those of you who prefer Gmail in the browser, now you can make it your default mail client. Click on any mailto link you come across and have it open in Gmail automatically.
- Runs in the menu bar. Optionally it can run as a System Preference Pane and be completely hidden.
- Priority Inbox support
- Works with Google Apps accounts
- Bug fixes and updates for better compatibility with OS X 10.7 Lion.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Parsley for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Parsley .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Parsley is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Parsley for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Parsley apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Parsley apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Parsley that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Parsley icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Parsley on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Parsley from your MAC!
Parsley Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
The best way to use Gmail on your Mac.
This Parsley .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Parsley is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.