Parallels Server for MAC – Run multiple Mac, Windows, and Linux virtual servers. This app was build by PARALLELS Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Parallels Server for MAC Latest Version
Parallels Server for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Parallels Server that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Parallels Server App|
|File Size||140 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About Parallels Server App for MAC
Parallels Server… Morph your Apple Xserve or Apple Mac Pro into a multi-purpose platform capable of running Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows and Linux environments side by side. Reduce your need for different hardware platforms and consolidate your efforts on Apple hardware saving space, power and administration time. Improve your ability to manage your IT environment from anywhere at any time via the Internet and provide self service capabilities to your technical users. Easily add new services for your organization without the need to increase the budget for additional hardware purchases.
Parallels Server for Mac 4.0 enables virtualization on the Mac platform while supplying performance, flexibility and management extensibility.
- The ONLY server virtualization solution optimized for Apple server hardware
- Virtual machine provisioning up to 12 virtual CPUs and 64GB of RAM optimized to take advantage of hardware based Intel Extended Page Tables (EPT) and Intel FlexPriority capabilities.
- Smart installation technology for the host & express installation capabilities for both Windows and Linux guests speeds time to deployment.
- Point and click migration of virtual machines between physical computers improves disaster recovery capabilities and improves capacity planning capabilities.
- Integrated snapshots, incremental and full backups of virtual machines streamlines the ability to protect the virtual environments without the need for 3rd party software.
- Integration with Parallels Virtual Automation enables administrators to take advantage of centralized Web based administration across multiple Parallels virtualization solutions including Parallels Server Bare Metal, Parallels Server for Mac 4 Bare Metal Edition and Parallels Virtuozzo Containers for both Windows & Linux.
With Parallels Server for Mac you are able to:
- Consolidate Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, SQL Server and other Windows Server applications directly on your Apple hardware eliminating the need for multiple servers saving you money, electricity & storage space.
- Extend your Mac OS X server capabilities with Linux applications like Moodle, WordPress and MySQL providing new capabilities to your organization.
- Provision fully configured operating systems & applications in just minutes from a simple to use Web based interface saving you hours of your time.
- Provide on-demand IT resources for your developers needing Mac OS X server, Linux or Windows Server environments to speed their delivery of Web applications, business applications or important content.
- Improve your disaster recovery & failover capabilities with transportable virtual machines and integrated point and click migration capabilities.
Version 4.0: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Parallels Server for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Parallels Server .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Parallels Server is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Parallels Server for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Parallels Server apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Parallels Server apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Parallels Server that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Parallels Server icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Parallels Server on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Parallels Server from your MAC!
Parallels Server Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Run Windows apps without rebooting.
This Parallels Server .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Parallels Server is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.