Parallels Access for MAC – Remote access to your system from any desktop or mobile device. This app was build by PARALLELS Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Parallels Access for MAC Latest Version
Parallels Access for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Parallels Access that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Parallels Access App|
|File Size||67.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Parallels Access App for MAC
Parallels Access provides fast, simple, reliable remote access to your desktop from anywhere. Access all your applications, files, and computers in one place.
- 24/7 Secure Access If you can beg, borrow, or reach a computer or a mobile device, you can access your documents, files, applications or your remote computer securely with Parallels Access.
- Universal File Manager Find files quickly in Dropbox, Google Drive or a remote computer, transfer files between the cloud and your remote computer, and copy files to your mobile device. (iOS now, Android soon!)
- Brilliant Mobile Experience Select text or graphics with one finger, then drag and drop easily. Using native controls, copy and paste between remote applications-or between remote applications and device apps.
- Mobile App Switcher Tap to switch between multiple applications and windows with ease.
- Seamless Navigation Use the gestures you know-swipe to scroll, tap to click, pinch to zoom-with any Mac or PC application.
- Connect to Mac or PC Access your computers from any location via 3G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
- Wake-on-LAN Parallels Access will try to wake up a remote sleeping computer for your access.
- Applications on Your Home Screen Put your favorite desktop application right on the home screen of your mobile device. (Android only)
- Optimize Screen Resolution Choose either optimal readability with larger text and images, or more information by going smaller.
- Mobile Microphone Use microphone input from your mobile device with your remote Mac or Windows applications. (iOS devices only)
- Samsung S Pen Support Use your S Pen on your Galaxy Edge or Galaxy Note 4. Go ahead-Access has integrated!
- Full-Screen Applications Mac and PC applications fill the entire screen, so it’s clear how to get stuff done.
- App Launcher Tap to start any desktop application, Mac or PC, as if it were a native iOS or Android app.
- Lock’n’Go Magnifying Glass Don’t fumble: Select exactly what you want with the Lock’n’Go Magnifying Glass.
Note: Product includes 7 day fully functioning trial. Subscribe annually for $19.99 or monthly for $2.99 to get unlimited use of Parallels Access for up to 5 computers.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Parallels Access for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Parallels Access .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Parallels Access is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Parallels Access for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Parallels Access apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Parallels Access apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Parallels Access that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Parallels Access icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Parallels Access on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Parallels Access from your MAC!
Parallels Access Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Easily access your remote systems.
Connect to your Mac computers from anywhere in the world.
This Parallels Access .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Parallels Access is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.