Papaya for MAC – Web server dedicated to sharing your files. This app was created by LIGHTHEADSW Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Papaya for MAC Latest Version
Papaya for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Papaya that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Papaya App|
|File Size||2.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Papaya App for MAC
Papaya is a Web server dedicated to sharing your files with others. Sharing files is now incredibly quick and easy! It’s a matter of dragging files to Papaya’s dock icon, or the library list. The Web address for downloading the file is copied automatically, ready for pasting into an e-mail or instant message.
Papaya acts as a Web server, sharing files through the HTTP protocol. This means that anyone with a Web browser can download your files-no special software is needed on the receiving end.
- Quick Look is turned off for 10.5 Leopard in this version. If you’re running 10.5 and use Quick Look, you might want to avoid updating.
- Fixed smaller bugs
- Fixed Quick Look in Snow Leopard
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Papaya for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Papaya .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Papaya is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Papaya for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Papaya apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Papaya apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Papaya that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Papaya icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Papaya on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Papaya from your MAC!
Papaya Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Easily distribute and share files with your customer.
This Papaya .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Papaya is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.