PageRank Viewer for MAC – Display Google pageranks. This app was build by ACETOOLS Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PageRank Viewer for MAC Latest Version
PageRank Viewer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PageRank Viewer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PageRank Viewer App|
|File Size||7.4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.0|
About PageRank Viewer App for MAC
PageRank Viewer can display Google pageranks of up to 30 websites at a time.
Version 5.0: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PageRank Viewer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PageRank Viewer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PageRank Viewer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PageRank Viewer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PageRank Viewer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PageRank Viewer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PageRank Viewer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PageRank Viewer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PageRank Viewer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PageRank Viewer from your MAC!
PageRank Viewer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Get your website listed in all major search engines.
SEO software for researching keywords and tracking rankings.
Search engine optimization tool for website ranking improvement.
This PageRank Viewer .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. PageRank Viewer is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.