Pager for MAC – Website checking and reporting. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Pager for MAC Latest Version
Pager for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Pager that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Pager App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Pager App for MAC
Pager allows you to keep an eye on your website all the time without sitting around all day refreshing your browser. Are you a small designer who wants to make sure your clients sites are available? Do you want to make sure that your hosting provider is sticking to their uptime guarantee? Pager is for you.
With Pager you can set how often to check your websites. Pager checks to make sure that these sites can be loaded, and reports to you when they can’t. You can even use Pager to save a copy of the website and check to see if it’s changed. Let Pager notify you when your favorite news site or forum updates.
Not at your desk all day? Pager makes sending text messages to your cell phone to report on downtime a breeze.
Version 1.0: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Pager for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Pager .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Pager is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Pager for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Pager apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Pager apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Pager that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Pager icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Pager on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Pager from your MAC!
Pager Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Pager .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Pager is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.