Page Layers for MAC – Convert website into Photoshop layers. This app was developed by PAGELAYERS Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Page Layers for MAC Latest Version
Page Layers for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Page Layers that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Page Layers App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Page Layers App for MAC
Page Layers saves your Web site as layered Photoshop image. The Mac app is unique in its capability to export pixel-perfect Web site screenshots featuring a masked layer for every page element. And it can capture traditional website screenshots, too. Converting a website to PSD format allows to import existing pages into design tools like Photoshop or Pixelmator. This enables you to rapidly prototype and sketch ideas while redesigning and improving existing Web page designs. The conversion process is fully automated:
- Navigate to the page you want to capture.
- Pick the screen size: full page – scrolled from top to bottom, or visible browser area only
- Drag the PSD icon to any folder to convert the page HTML to PSD with layers for all page elements or drag the PNG icon to any folder to create a traditional website screenshot.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Page Layers for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Page Layers .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Page Layers is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Page Layers for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Page Layers apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Page Layers apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Page Layers that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Page Layers icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Page Layers on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Page Layers from your MAC!
Page Layers Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Capture every item on your screen as a Photoshop layered image.
Click-and-drag screenshot utility.
Capture entire Web pages as single images or PDFs.
This Page Layers .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Page Layers is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.