Packages for MAC – Create distribution and installation packages. This app was build by S.SUDRE.FREE.FR Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Packages for MAC Latest Version
Packages for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Packages that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Packages App|
|File Size||5.6 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Packages App for MAC
Packages lets you create distribution and installation packages.
Who is it for?
Well, imagine you are a software developer who just completed a project and it’s time to work on shipping it. Or you are an administrator and you need to deploy a plugin on the Mac computers of your network. Whenever you need to create an installation package or distribution for Mac OS X 10.5 or later, Packages is the powerful and flexible solution you’re looking for.
With Packages, you can define which applications, bundles, documents or folders should be part of the payload of your installation packages and where they should be installed. You can even set what the owner, group or permissions of the payload items should be upon installation. And if you need to also install an existing package, just import it so that it can be added to your distribution.
With its WYSIWYG editor, Packages lets you set and localize the customizable panes of your distributions. Checking how your distribution looks like in different languages has never been so easy. You can even add Installer plugins to your distribution.
- Updated the CPU requirements UI to take into account new possible CPU configurations.
- Updated the RAM requirements UI to take into account new possible RAM configurations.
- Better support for Catalina/Mojave OS version numbers in the OS requirements UI.
- Services Users and Groups are now hidden by default. They can be displayed through an option in the Files preferences pane.
- An offset was incorrectly computed when preserving extended attributes and the com.apple.FinderInfo attribute was MIA.
- The identifier setter option of packagesutil was not working correctly. Thanks to v-sypayr for the report and investigation.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Packages for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Packages .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Packages is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Packages for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Packages apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Packages apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Packages that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Packages icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Packages on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Packages from your MAC!
Packages Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Creates packages and metapackages.
Makes installing multiple packages quick for sysadmins.
Developer tool for creating application installers.
This Packages .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Packages is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.