ownCloud for MAC – Online synchronization tool with Finder integration. This app was released by OWNCLOUD Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ownCloud for MAC Latest Version
ownCloud for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ownCloud that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ownCloud App|
|File Size||24.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About ownCloud App for MAC
The ownCloud is a desktop program you install on your computer. Specify one or more directories on the local machine to sync your ownCloud server, and always have your latest files wherever you are. Make a change to the files on one computer, it will flow across the others using these desktop sync clients.
- We fixed an issue with the assignment of tags
- Fix issues with long path
- Moves in folder sync connections where executed as a delete and upload
- Fix brandings with space in the name
- We fixed an issue with the promptDeleteAllFiles setting
- Prevent user from setting up a VFS sync to the root of a drive
- Added branding option to enforce VFS
- Add initial support for backups triggered by an external tool
- Add an icon to the Windows system tray notification
- Encode the log file as UTF-8
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ownCloud for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ownCloud .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ownCloud is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ownCloud for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ownCloud apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ownCloud apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ownCloud that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ownCloud icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ownCloud on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ownCloud from your MAC!
ownCloud Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Online backup service.
Online backup to Google Drive, Amazon Glacier, SFTP.
Secure, end-to-end encrypted cloud storage and sharing.
This ownCloud .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. ownCloud is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.