OverPicture for Safari for MAC – Play any HTML5 video with the new picture-in-picture mode. This app was created by PVIEITO Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
OverPicture for Safari for MAC Latest Version
OverPicture for Safari for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about OverPicture for Safari that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||OverPicture for Safari App|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About OverPicture for Safari App for MAC
OverPicture for Safari is a App Extension that allows you to play any HTML5 video with the new picture-in-picture mode.
Press the play/pause button in any web video player in Safari and then in the toolbar PIP button and the video will start playing in picture-in-picture over your windows. And it will even embed custom buttons in some video players like YouTube.
Note: You have to open the app and then enable the Safari app extension in Safari preferences.
- Added compatibility with the new YouTube auto-play button.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download OverPicture for Safari for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the OverPicture for Safari .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the OverPicture for Safari is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy OverPicture for Safari for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing OverPicture for Safari apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete OverPicture for Safari apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the OverPicture for Safari that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the OverPicture for Safari icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall OverPicture for Safari on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove OverPicture for Safari from your MAC!
OverPicture for Safari Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This OverPicture for Safari .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. OverPicture for Safari is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.