Output Factory for MAC – Automate printing and exporting from InDesign. This app was build by ZEVRIX Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Output Factory for MAC Latest Version
Output Factory for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Output Factory that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Output Factory App|
|File Size||12.9 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Output Factory App for MAC
Output Factory automates printing and exporting from Adobe InDesign. Automate repetitive tasks and save many hours of tedious manual processing. Output Factory offers batch printing, export as single pages with variable file names, layer versioning, automatic preflighting of InDesign files before output, output to several formats at once, and much more.
Just select the InDesign documents, adjust settings, and Output Factory will do the rest for you automatically. Keep working with other programs while Output Factory processes InDesign files in the background. Or let Output Factory work while you’re on a lunch break. Or leave it working overnight to output hundreds of documents, and pick up the job when you return in the morning.
- Batch output dozens of InDesign files with a click of a button
- Supports print. PDF, PostScript, EPS, JPEG, TIFF, IDML, EPUB, HTML and other formats
- Export as single pages or as groups of pages
- Output files to multiple formats with one click
- Layer versioning: output layer combinations as single files
- Variable output file names
- Preflight InDesign files before output
- Update modified links automatically
- Process InDesign books (.indb)
- Preflight final PDF with Acrobat Pro droplets
- Send output files automatically over Internet and locally
- Fixed an issue in which the Manage Activations window couldn’t be used under dark mode.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Output Factory for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Output Factory .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Output Factory is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Output Factory for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Output Factory apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Output Factory apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Output Factory that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Output Factory icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Output Factory on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Output Factory from your MAC!
Output Factory Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Badia Printools for InDesign
Printing tools for automated and error-free output.
Automated document-packaging for Adobe InDesign.
Submit to Package Central
Automates packaging from Adobe InDesign.
This Output Factory .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Output Factory is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.