Outline for MAC – Connect to a virtual private network. This app was released by GETOUTLINE Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Outline for MAC Latest Version
Outline for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Outline that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Outline App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Outline App for MAC
Outline lets you connect to a virtual private network (VPN) server created by your organization, or one you trust, to more safely access the open internet and keep your communications private. If you’ve received access to an Outline server, download this app to connect with just a few clicks.
- Easy to use – just tap the “connect” button
- Fast, reliable access to the open internet, powered by the Shadowsocks protocol
- Strong encryption keeps your communications private
- Completely open source and audited by a nonprofit security firm
- Update to shadowsocks-libev v3.3.0
- Localize the app to Khmer
- Update to Cordova 9
- Display the port of each server
- Selection styling to server IP address
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Outline for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Outline .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Outline is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Outline for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Outline apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Outline apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Outline that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Outline icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Outline on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Outline from your MAC!
Outline Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
P2P/SSL/TLS VPN client.
Protect your online privacy.
This Outline .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Outline is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.