Osfoora for Twitter for MAC – Clean and intuitive Twitter client. This app was build by OSFOORA Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Osfoora for Twitter for MAC Latest Version
Osfoora for Twitter for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Osfoora for Twitter that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Osfoora for Twitter App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About Osfoora for Twitter App for MAC
Osfoora for Twitter is a powerful Twitter client with a clean and intuitive user interface. You’ll enjoy a wide set of powerful features such as Muting users, Read Later, Message Conversations, Multiple Accounts, and more.
- Multiple accounts with multi-windows.
- TweetMarker Support: Timeline syncing of reading position between different Twitter apps.
- Inline picture thumbnails for popular services, e.g. Instapaper, Twitter, Yfrog, and more.
- Mute users.
- Mark Tweets belonging to specific users.
- Attach multiple images/videos to tweets.
- Image Services: Yfrog, TwitPic, Twitter, CloudApp, Imgly.
- Set your own custom Image Upload end point (Must follow the TwitPic API and use JSON).
- Video Services: TwitVid, Yfrog, TwitPic, CloudApp.
- Read Later (Instapaper & Read It Later) with tweet attribution.
- URL Shortening via CloudApp (Default is Twitter).
- View/Subscribe to Twitter lists.
- Access Twitter lists from user profiles (Lists they created, follow, or followed by)
- Direct Messages with conversation view.
- Search Twitter and view trends.
- Flexible Font sizes (11pt – 20pt).
- View users on Favstar, and Twitter websites.
- Notifications via Growl and Dock Icon.
- Edit your Twitter profile info.
- Resizable Sidebar.
- Robust Keyboard controls for navigation and popular tasks.
- Other features such as Blocking users and Reporting Spam
- Fix for Search
- Fix for TweetMarker
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Osfoora for Twitter for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Osfoora for Twitter .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Osfoora for Twitter is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Osfoora for Twitter for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Osfoora for Twitter apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Osfoora for Twitter apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Osfoora for Twitter that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Osfoora for Twitter icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Osfoora for Twitter on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Osfoora for Twitter from your MAC!
Osfoora for Twitter Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Customizable Twitter client with a strong, efficient workflow.
Popular Twitter client.
Effortlessly read and compose tweets.
This Osfoora for Twitter .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Osfoora for Twitter is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.