OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update for MAC – Recommended update for OS X Mountain Lion users. This app was released by SUPPORT.APPLE Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update for MAC Latest Version
OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update App|
|File Size||19.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.5|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update App for MAC
The OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update is recommended for all users running OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5. This update:
- Resolves an issue that may prevent certain applications from using the FaceTime HD camera on mid-2013 MacBook Air systems.
- Fixes an issues that may cause external drives to be ejected after the computers goes to sleep.
- Addresses an issue that may prevent HDMI audio from working after waking from sleep.
- Fixes an issue that may prevent certain USB Bluetooth adapters from working.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update from your MAC!
OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.