Orion Greeting Card Designer for MAC – Design and print folded greeting cards. This app was released by ORION.AIDALUU Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Orion Greeting Card Designer for MAC Latest Version
Orion Greeting Card Designer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Orion Greeting Card Designer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Orion Greeting Card Designer App|
|File Size||45.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • In-app purchases|
About Orion Greeting Card Designer App for MAC
Orion Greeting Card Designer lets you design and print beautiful folded greeting cards!
- Print and fold them however you like – supports half fold and quarter fold cards; supports both vertical oriented as well as horizontal oriented folding cards
- Easy to personalize and format – intuitive drag-and-drop designer; simple and gorgeous special effects
- Supports multiple paper sizes – print right at home and use your own paper; supports US Letter, A5, and A4 paper
- Beautiful image masks – change your photos into beautiful shapes such as hearts, butterflies, and shadow clouds; app comes with default image mask shapes, you can also upload your own using any existing image
- Hundreds of fonts and colors – design with hundreds of font styles; mix and match different text boxes with different font styles, font sizes, and color
- Separate card tabs – individual canvas for each card tab; print preview shows merged tabs onto the same sheet, allowing you to see exactly how you will fold and present your printed card
- Multiple layers – multiple layers and a complete set of layer management tools allows you to move and overlay photos, shapes, and text boxes exactly the way you want them
- Full canvas background – use full-page background images or full page solid colors (requires compatible printers that support full page bleeding)
- Save and reuse – save your card projects right on your computer; easily update and reprint anytime you wish
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
- Added option for printing both sides of a half-fold card at once (for printers that support double sided printing)
- Improved new image masking special effects
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Orion Greeting Card Designer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Orion Greeting Card Designer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Orion Greeting Card Designer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Orion Greeting Card Designer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Orion Greeting Card Designer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Orion Greeting Card Designer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Orion Greeting Card Designer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Orion Greeting Card Designer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Orion Greeting Card Designer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Orion Greeting Card Designer from your MAC!
Orion Greeting Card Designer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
The Print Shop
Greeting card & CD cover creation kit.
Stationery Greeting Cards
Greeting card templates for Apple Mail (was Stationery Pack Browser).
Hallmark Card Studio Essentials
Make your own greeting cards.
This Orion Greeting Card Designer .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Orion Greeting Card Designer is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.