Origami for MAC – 3D folding plug-in for Illustrator CS6 or later. This app was developed by BOXSHOT Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Origami for MAC Latest Version
Origami for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Origami that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Origami App|
|File Size||21.9 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Origami App for MAC
Origami is a 3D folding plug-in for Illustrator CS6 or later. It shows your flat 2D die-cuts in 3D with minimal setup. This helps to reduce errors and preview your design in a better way.
- The changes are mostly about the dieline generator window of Origami. Inches are now properly set up as documents units when a new dieline is generated. It worked for all the units, except inches before – now it is fixed. We also improved CSV support in batch dieline generator.
- Decimal point rounding has been improved in dieline generator both in manual and batch modes. Origami now displays 4 digits after the decimal point, which is good for inches.
- Finally, we ported the OpenGL driver selection from Boxshot, so if Origami doesn’t detect the best GPU driver for your system well, you can always help it in the Settings window. This is a Windows only feature, as OpenGL drivers are more predictable on Mac.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Origami for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Origami .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Origami is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Origami for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Origami apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Origami apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Origami that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Origami icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Origami on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Origami from your MAC!
Origami Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Realistic 3D mockups made easy.
This Origami .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Origami is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.