OrangeCard for MAC – Display the contents of dragged items. This app was build by ISTUMBLER Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
OrangeCard for MAC Latest Version
OrangeCard for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about OrangeCard that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||OrangeCard App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.6|
About OrangeCard App for MAC
OrangeCard is a simple app which provides information about things you drop on or paste into it. Files, URLs, or anything on the Clipboard can be pasted onto OrangeCard to get detailed information.
- Volume Info: Drag a volume on to Orange Card and see detailed information
- Bytes Formating: Format bytes as bytes, kB, MB, GB, TB, etc.
- Updated file attributes for PDF files and camera attributes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download OrangeCard for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the OrangeCard .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the OrangeCard is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy OrangeCard for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing OrangeCard apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete OrangeCard apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the OrangeCard that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the OrangeCard icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall OrangeCard on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove OrangeCard from your MAC!
OrangeCard Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This OrangeCard .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. OrangeCard is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.