OpenDNS Updater for MAC – Keep dynamic IP information up to date on OpenDNS website. This app was build by OPENDNS Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
OpenDNS Updater for MAC Latest Version
OpenDNS Updater for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about OpenDNS Updater that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||OpenDNS Updater App|
|File Size||3.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About OpenDNS Updater App for MAC
OpenDNS Updater is a small menu bar application that helps you keep your Dynamic IP information up to date on the OpenDNS website.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download OpenDNS Updater for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the OpenDNS Updater .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the OpenDNS Updater is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy OpenDNS Updater for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing OpenDNS Updater apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete OpenDNS Updater apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the OpenDNS Updater that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the OpenDNS Updater icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall OpenDNS Updater on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove OpenDNS Updater from your MAC!
OpenDNS Updater Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Provides support for updating hosts and more.
Run a local DNS server on Mac.
Smart and intuitive parental controls (was Family Protector).
This OpenDNS Updater .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. OpenDNS Updater is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.