ooVoo for MAC – Robust video conferencing. This app was released by OOVOO Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ooVoo for MAC Latest Version
ooVoo for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ooVoo that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ooVoo App|
|File Size||12.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About ooVoo App for MAC
ooVoo is a cross-platform text and video calling app available to download for free on Android, iOS, Windows and macOS. Video call with up to 8 people simultaneously in HD, text anywhere around the world, create unique contents and share it with the community – sign up with ooVoo today to enjoy a seamless texting and calling experience.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ooVoo for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ooVoo .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ooVoo is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ooVoo for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ooVoo apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ooVoo apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ooVoo that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ooVoo icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ooVoo on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ooVoo from your MAC!
ooVoo Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Open-source client Jitsi Meet.
A secure messenger and a team collaboration app (was Riot).
Internet telephony app (beta).
This ooVoo .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. ooVoo is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.