OneButton FTP for MAC – FTP client. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
OneButton FTP for MAC Latest Version
OneButton FTP for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about OneButton FTP that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||OneButton FTP App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About OneButton FTP App for MAC
OneButton FTP is a graphical FTP client for Mac OS X with a strong emphasis on simplicity, drag and drop usability, and file queuing. It allows you to easily transfer files to and from remotes servers, such as the ones hosting your website, simply by dragging files to and from your computer.
OneButton FTP costs nothing; it is completely free. It contains localizations for English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, and Swedish. It supports both unencrypted FTP and FTP over SSL transfers.
Version 1.0 is the first major release.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download OneButton FTP for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the OneButton FTP .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the OneButton FTP is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy OneButton FTP for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing OneButton FTP apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete OneButton FTP apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the OneButton FTP that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the OneButton FTP icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall OneButton FTP on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove OneButton FTP from your MAC!
OneButton FTP Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Yummy FTP Pro
FTP/S-SFTP-WebDAV/S client for speedy, trouble-free file transfers.
Yummy FTP Lite
Basic version of the highly acclaimed Yummy FTP app.
Dual-pane file manager.
This OneButton FTP .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. OneButton FTP is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.