One picture is worth one thousand words for MAC – Diaporama picture matching game. This app was developed by PAGES.VIDEOTRON Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Games app for free now on ForMacApps.com
One picture is worth one thousand words for MAC Latest Version
One picture is worth one thousand words for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about One picture is worth one thousand words that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||One picture is worth one thousand words App|
|File Size||4.9 MB|
About One picture is worth one thousand words App for MAC
Note: One picture is worth one thousand words is no longer under development, and it is no longer available for download.
Once upon a time there was a guy who downloaded tons of pictures from the internet. He saved them on his hard disk first, then wrote them on CD-ROMs. Occasionally, he inserts one of his CD-ROMs into his computer and watches his pictures. Then, one day, he thought of a better way to look at those pictures than just sitting passively in front of his computer screen, as they were displayed one at a time. He added elements of strategy to the old diaporama concept, and the ‘One Picture Is Worth One Thousand Words’ game was born.
The goal of the game is to match a pattern built with 4 rectangles, by manipulating 4 pictures located in the center of the screen. The catch is that they are not static pictures, but diaporamas. You actually see the current picture of each diaporama. To complete your task, two moves are available: you can advance to the next picture of a disporama, or you can swap two diaporamas’ positions. Complete instructions are available in the game’s menus.
The complete version allows you to use your own pictures. Customizing your pictures consists of resizing and renaming them to the game’s format. That can be easily done with shareware products found on Internet. Complete instructions about pictures files creation are unlocked with registration.
- Supports any screen resolution
- Scales pictures to fit the screen resolution
- Pictures files no longer require resizing and renaming
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download One picture is worth one thousand words for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the One picture is worth one thousand words .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the One picture is worth one thousand words is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy One picture is worth one thousand words for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing One picture is worth one thousand words apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete One picture is worth one thousand words apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the One picture is worth one thousand words that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the One picture is worth one thousand words icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall One picture is worth one thousand words on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove One picture is worth one thousand words from your MAC!
One picture is worth one thousand words Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This One picture is worth one thousand words .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. One picture is worth one thousand words is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.