One Bookmark for MAC – Sync and manage all bookmarks. This app was build by FIREEBOK Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
One Bookmark for MAC Latest Version
One Bookmark for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about One Bookmark that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||One Bookmark App|
|File Size||1.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About One Bookmark App for MAC
One Bookmark is designed to sync and manage all bookmarks from Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera browsers. It allows you to sort, edit, delete, encrypt your browser bookmarks. It supports finding and deleting duplicate bookmarks and unreachable bookmarks. In addition, it can export organized bookmarks that have changed and apply the changed bookmarks to the browser.
- Add a feature to encrypt the private bookmark
- Display the bookmark full path
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download One Bookmark for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the One Bookmark .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the One Bookmark is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy One Bookmark for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing One Bookmark apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete One Bookmark apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the One Bookmark that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the One Bookmark icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall One Bookmark on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove One Bookmark from your MAC!
One Bookmark Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Catalog bookmarks with website snapshots and page ranks.
Little Bookmark Box
Store and manage your bookmarks in smart boxes.
Sort Safari bookmarks automatically.
This One Bookmark .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. One Bookmark is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.